November 9, 2009

My Portable Device Ep21

Ditched yet again. Solo show.


Elliott Brood - The Valley Town (CAN)
Bottle Up and Go - Until the Day I die
Portugal the Man - Work All Day
Grand Analog - Electriccity(CAN>WPG)
Brazos - Dayglo
Old Cranes - Trust
Ox- Burntout (CAN)
Jordan Mason & The Horse Museum - Avalanches (CAN)
NoahJon - First Communion
Themselves and Why - Canada
Esau Mwamwaya - Warm Heart of Africa
The Antlers - Two
Josh Rouse - Magdalena
The Feral Children - Abilities
Do May Say Think - Do (CAN)

2 comments:

Kenton Larsen said...

You've gotta show me how you embedded that media player: one of my big peeves about Blogger!

Miguel said...

Yes, for sure. Upload your audio file to archive.org and they will give you the code to embed. The other audio files I post are from grooveshark.com - same idea.
Hope this helps.