December 16, 2009

They got me!

They got me – motion of me shaking my fist at McDonald’s.
I’d like to think that I’m immune to advertising, but obviously that is not the case.

Exhibit A:



The commercial is obviously targeted at hungry students who like this type of music -- yes that's me.So after watching this commercial a few times I really started wondering what song was playing in the background, and if it was a song created specifically for the commercial. Turns out it’s a band from France that I had never heard of: Bot’Ox.

Here is the full song: Blue Steel.



I’m ashamed to say that I did buy a McDonald’Quarter Pounder the week I watched this commercial. Now you know the way to my heart: through music. Oh, and through my belly.
Good job McDonald's; don't ever do it again.

1 comment:

Jasmine Tara said...

haha! thats awesome, song is great :)