September 21, 2009

My Portable Device EP16

The first prime-time show of My Portable Device.


A recent suggestion was that I should post the play-list on the blog along with the podcast. I hope this doesn't discourage people from listening to the podcast. Not that it's bad. I would like to think that its good, but who knows.


Play-list:

Cat Empire - Hello
Citizen Cope - Let the Drummer Kick
Books Feat. Jose Gonzalez - Cello Song
Jack Peñate - Pull My Heart Way
Codename:The Sharks - Set Your Sights (CAN>WPG)
Bahamas-Already Yours (CAN)
Shins - Turn On Me
Patrick Watson - Wooden Arms (CAN)
Mew - Introducing Palace Players
The Very Best - Warm Heart of Africa
The Eels - My Timing is Off
Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - As Tall As Cliffs
Maccaco - Fresh
Castledoor - Skipping Stones
The Films - Blitzkrieg Bop
Muse - Starlight

No comments: