October 23, 2009

This is fun.

Before I get into explaining what I’m posting about, and most importantly before you hit play – or did you already hit play? – I’d like to ask you to listen to the song in its entirety. Personally, I find that the song only gets better with every minute that passes. It’s not a boring, flat, no hooks kind of piece; it's a hooks everywhere kind of piece.

The band is fun..Yes, their name is spelled fun. including the period after their name. Try to google their name, and you’ll get a lot of fun things come up. Type in fun band, an you’ll get some really fun bands, but not fun.. So if you do end up liking their song, make sure you search for the correct name.

So here’s the song. Remember to play it in its entirety. As well, I found that the more I listened to the song, the more I liked it.



That was the song Be Calm. All their music is available on eMusic and iTunes and has been rated as a four star album by over 213 subscribers. If you would like to sample more of their music, you can do so at their MySpace. I believe most, if not all, of the album is available on there. Oh, and I think they even include their iTunes extras on there.

No comments: